"FROM GLORY TO GLORY, JUST AS BY THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD"
2 Corinthians 3:18
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
SKIING + JESUS
As Christian skiers and snowboarders partake of the glory of God's mountains, many like to thank and worship the Creator of all glory as part of their ski week. Visitors and locals alike gather each Sunday up on the mountain to do just that. With music for the heart, and a message for the soul, Steamboat's Alpine Resort Ministry provides Mountaintop Worship in an interdenominational service that is open to anyone who loves Jesus.
Find us every Sunday at 1:30 pm, near the Ragnar Sleighs, a few steps uphill from the top of the Gondola.
MISSION, VISION, PASSION
To engage winter sports enthusiasts with the love of God
That the Author of Glory be revealed in the glory of His mountains
So our passion for God blends with our passion for mountain and wilderness sports
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Alpine Resort Ministry's purpose?
Alpine Resort Ministry provides a weekly mountaintop worship experience at Steamboat (Steamboat.com).
Alpine Resort Ministry and its sister ministry, Bless Steamboat, seeks also to enrich the lives of mountain employees and area residents with special events, refreshments and opportunities for fellowship.
When was the ministry founded?
Alpine Resorts Ministry was founded in Colorado in 1989, and has operated in Steamboat since 1993. There are over twenty chapters across Colorado, operating in ski resorts, parks and other areas of natural grandeur.
How do I contact Alpine Resort Ministry?
Send us an email at email@example.com, or just use the form below.
What other ministry services ARE ProvideD?
- Bless Steamboat hosts Christian missionaries for short furloughs and vacations in Steamboat Springs.
- Bless Steamboat hosts a weekly open house dinner for area employees, at a private residence. If you would like to participate, inquire at the Mountaintop Service, or email us.
How are Alpine Resort Ministry and Bless Steamboat resourced?
- Staffing is all volunteers
- Funding is from private donations
- Thousands of home baked cookies and other resources come from members of Anchor Way Church.